Wednesday, May 13, 2009

who to interview??

2) We've read a variety of stories about work. Soon, you'll do a project centered around interviewing someone about their work. What kind of work are you interested in learning more about? Brainstorm people you know who you might like to interview. Ideally, they should have been in their area of work for a while, or have worked a variety of jobs.

I would love to learn about people in the pyshcology area because thats what i really wanted to be. But really i dont know anyone who is in this field. who im thinking about interviewing is either my mom, aunt, or my boyfriend. My aunt has been in the education deparment for over 19 years. My boyfriend has been working in a food service industry for 4 years but his been working since the age of 13. I dont know who would be more interesting but those are my chooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment